JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release by OldGamer

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

screenpack JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release by OldGamer

Post by JUSMUGEN Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:24 pm

JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Coming Soon Made by OldGamer
    JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Logo10
    A beta Test release for everyone to try

Okay so the screen pack got everything and its 100% done but its not complete. few sound fx I have to make and also a lot of slots for the select screen roster. Right now Im gonna work on the 1280X720P next then Ikemen go version last. Making Screen pack take time. but dont mean its ready for release to the public at this time. but you get a beta test of the screen pack https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zHqQ1IL8eaetX8Ax55hWPxYNw-3rtStC/view?usp=drive_link

Im looking for Mugen Fans, Creators and Contributor come and test my screen pack and test it out for your self.

everything is complete for the JUSMUGEN 480p
    but there few thing are missing
    ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ;10-30-2021
    1. Sound FX
    2. Credit Ending
    3. More Slots
    4. Complete the JUSMUGEN 720P and not made at the moment
    5. Ikemen Go need alot of works and changes for both low and hi resolution
    6. Survival Screen never were made at this time

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by JUSMUGEN on Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

screenpack Re: JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release by OldGamer

Post by JUSMUGEN Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am

JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen014
    JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen015
    JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen017
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

screenpack Re: JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release by OldGamer

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:26 pm

life bars are done but only thing is missing is that we Need Voice Announcer for the Life bars

JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen018
    JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen019
    JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen020
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:25 am

A beta Test release for everyone to try

Okay so the screen pack got everything and its 100% done but its not complete. few sound fx I have to make and also a lot of slots for the select screen roster. Right now Im gonna work on the 1280X720P next then Ikemen go version last. Making Screen pack take time. but dont mean its ready for release to the public at this time. but you get a beta test of the screen pack https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zHqQ1IL8eaetX8Ax55hWPxYNw-3rtStC/view?usp=drive_link

Im looking for Mugen Fans, Creators and Contributor come and test my screen pack and test it out for your self.

everything is complete for the JUSMUGEN 480p
    but there few thing are missing
    ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ;10-30-2021
    1. Sound FX
    2. Credit Ending
    3. More Slots
    4. Complete the JUSMUGEN 720P and not made at the moment
    5. Ikemen Go need alot of works and changes for both low and hi resolution
    6. Survival Screen never were made at this time

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:30 pm

is very disappointing that no one cared to give me any feedback or suggestion or even cared to test my 480p beta JUSMugen Screen Pack. so if you want the 480p beta screen pack. you can get our jusmugen forum website. Only person that cared and give me solid feedback is Death_47 for giving me good solid feedback and suggestions.

Today I am working on making a New make over for the Screen Pack for the 640x480 and also I am starting to work on the 720P Version.

Next time going to be the Real version for both for 640x480 and 1280x720
    here a sneak peak of the Menu for the 720p
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:39 pm

Hi everyone I just got done making the select screen for the JUSMUGEN Screen Pack HD version
    JUSMUGEN Ultimate Tournament Screen Pack Beta Test Release  by OldGamer Mugen021

juanp9180 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:36 pm