JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

EVEHD REDUX Release

xcheatdeath
    xcheatdeath

IKEMEN SCREEN PACK EVEHD REDUX Release

Post by xcheatdeath Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:29 pm

Yo sup guys. today im releasing my personal re-imagining of the EVEHD screenpack by djvan

Images Here:

so first off no im not adding more slots anytime soon Razz it was created after being inspired by hloaders remaster of the EVE lifebars found here

it's actually supposed to work side by side with them and I included a fight.def patch for them that syncs the 9000,0 of the select screen up with the lifebars to eliminate having to make multiple separate portraits for the lifebars

i had a good bit of help here but it was fun learning image editing to create this.

comes with 4 (i guess 5 if you include stages) custom portraits 9000,0-9000,3 there are example ports and photoshop templates included to create portraits for your roster.

technically this screenpack supports 4v4 (the select screen and lifebars do, anyway) but the VS and victory screen were done and done before I was reminded 4v4 was a thing n im too burned out on this rn to add that to those screens. (maybe one day I'll make a v2 with full 4v4 support but dont hold me to it!)

you should be able to drop this into a fresh install or your current install whatever and replace the fight.def that comes with hloaders lifebars with mine if you wanna use them

uhhh ya i think that's it for now. ~enjoy pals~

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xpp5fjc6dluikll/EVEREDUX.zip/file

JUSMUGEN and SonicSkills like this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

IKEMEN SCREEN PACK Re: EVEHD REDUX Release

Post by JUSMUGEN Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:43 pm

xcheatdeath wrote:

Yo sup guys. today im releasing my personal re-imagining of the EVEHD screenpack by djvan

Images Here:

so first off no im not adding more slots anytime soon Razz it was created after being inspired by hloaders remaster of the EVE lifebars found here

it's actually supposed to work side by side with them and I included a fight.def patch for them that syncs the 9000,0 of the select screen up with the lifebars to eliminate having to make multiple separate portraits for the lifebars

i had a good bit of help here but it was fun learning image editing to create this.

comes with 4 (i guess 5 if you include stages) custom portraits 9000,0-9000,3 there are example ports and photoshop templates included to create portraits for your roster.

technically this screenpack supports 4v4 (the select screen and lifebars do, anyway) but the VS and victory screen were done and done before I was reminded 4v4 was a thing n im too burned out on this rn to add that to those screens. (maybe one day I'll make a v2 with full 4v4 support but dont hold me to it!)

you should be able to drop this into a fresh install or your current install whatever and replace the fight.def that comes with hloaders lifebars with mine if you wanna use them

uhhh ya i think that's it for now. ~enjoy pals~

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xpp5fjc6dluikll/EVEREDUX.zip/file

wow that is soo cool I love you

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:40 pm