JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game

Poll

Who should be DLC for Sonic the Battle Fighters?

[ 3 ]
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 14
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games SAGE 23' Release!

Post by SonicSkills Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:19 pm

Hey, it's been a while. I've come here to announce that (if all goes according to plan) Sonic Fighting Heroes Version 3.0 will make it's debut at SAGE 23! Characters have seen overhauls, new palettes, new stages, and much more! As seen in the previous post, I've been drawing portraits for every character. Amongst these modifications, sound effects have been remade as well, announcers, menu sound effects, hit sound effects, and various other sound changes have been made. Gameplay has been polished as well, presenting a consistent, smooth, fast-paced combo system, with easy to learn chains, along with complex links. 2 new characters have been added since 2.5 as well, Espio & Metal Sonic! Both were intended to make their debut in 2.5, but were removed due to time constraints. With that being said I'll be posting a SAGE trailer once I've compeleted the build, and hopefully some arcade runs as well. See ya then!
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games Music Plant Remake

Post by SonicSkills Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:34 pm

Music Plant has been completely remade. Complete with Delta & various other quality of life features.

This will be featured in the next update

Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Mugen029
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Mugen028
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games New Super Sonic Animations

Post by SonicSkills Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:21 am

New Super Sonic Animation! This will be in V.3.2.2.

Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Super_10
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games OldGamer Screenpack, New Small Portraits

Post by SonicSkills Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:16 am

Hi, it's been a while since I last posted. I've come back to announce that I'm going back to using the screenpack OldGamer made me a couple years ago. I'll still be doing the versus and victory screen of course, as well as spriting some new small portraits. I've only finished 2 thus far, but I'll continue updating this post as I finish them. As always, these will appear in V.3.2.2.

Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Screen11
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games FINAL Portrait Remake

Post by SonicSkills Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:24 am

After cycling through about 5 different sets of portraits, I've finally decided upon one set of portraits, with a unique stylized look which will be used for every build going forward. Starting with V3.2.2 (Slated for release in March). I'll be updating this post as I finish the portraits.

Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Sonic_14
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Tails10
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Knuckl12
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 Shadow12
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games FIRST LOOK AT SONIC FIGHTING HEROES V3.2.2

Post by SonicSkills Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

FIRST LOOK AT SONIC FIGHTING HEROES V3.2.2!

This showcases the new Character Select, Options, and WIP Versus Screen along with Sonic's new moves & animations. This will also showcase the new & improved Music Plant stage!
    https://youtu.be/RistCzMoB4A?si=JhfvUMxdpw7a2MNv
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games SHADOW PREVIEW

Post by SonicSkills Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:19 pm

SONIC FIGHTING HEROES V3.2.2 SHADOW PREVIEW DROPS 6:30 PM CST TOMORROW!

This will showcase Shadow's new moves and animations, along with the new & improved Versus Screen & Training Stage.

https://youtu.be/oNBq8muN-W0?si=3x72f1BubWRUlbah
    SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen games New Small Portraits!

Post by SonicSkills Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:15 am

Yo! Here are the some of the new small portraits for V3.2.2! I’ll post more when I make them.
    Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game - Page 2 4_icon10

Sponsored content

mugen games Re: Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring MUGEN Full Game

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:53 am