JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dragon Destiny Project- Light Version

Akito

mugen games Dragon Destiny Project- Light Version

Post by Akito Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:44 pm

Hi, this is a project I've been working on for a few years. I released a screenpack of it, but this is now the full game.

Yesterday are my birthday, so on this day I wanted to launch this game with everything complete, but unfortunately there are some things missing, like fixing some bugs, for example.

The Game has custom POTS gameplay, below are some details:

- All chars have multicolored sparks;
    - No Custom Combo/Max Mode;
    - No chain combos/air combos

In the future I will add chain combos to all of them and a few more things I have in mind, but in this first version I wanted to keep all chars standardized that way.

In the beginning, I was counting on the help of my friend Falcon Rapper, but he was too busy with his stuff outside of Mugen, so I was being helped by other people to at least finish the base of the project.

Thanks to:

- Raging Rowen
    - DeathSchythe
    - RageIsNeko
    - GusSaynt
    - Marlboro Games
    - Dampir

Thanks also to (I'm sorry if I'm missing someone):

- AVPBOY
    - OldGamer
    - Falcon Rapper
    - Ariel Castro (ArielAlexCo)
    - Charles_2011
    - POTS
    - R@CE
    - Infinite
    - Victorys
    - PrimeSC
    - Mr. Ansatsuken
    - Trololo
    - Divinewolf
    - Jmorphman
    - Karmachameleon
    - Varo_Hades
    - BahamianKing
    - ShinRei
    - Knuckles8864
    - Froz
    - Sennou-Room
    - QuickFist
    - CrazyKoopa
    - Jadeeeye
    - Li-kun

Spoiler:

---> About the project:

This game have:

- 50 playable chars + 6 secrets + 6 classic style (with Custom Combo) + 6 Melty Blood chars (Collab);
    - 10 stages with music (thanks Charles_2011!);
    - All small and big portraits are custom;

And once again thanks to all the creators for the characters I used.

I created the character Akito, however, I want to make it clear that he's not me, but I like my OC so much that I've gotten used to people calling me that name.

Akito is the protagonist of a novel that I've been writing for many years, which I intend to release until the middle of next year, and Mugen helped me with several things, including better structuring the story I made for him previously within Mugen. Akito's version of the story on Capcom vs. Snk Mugen (my other screenpack) will be revamped, so consider THIS his official Akito story.

A few things to mention:

- I used Mr. Ansatsuken's Dan to edit and fit the project, but as RagingRowen is doing one, I'll in the future switch to his version with multicolored sparks and all revised material;

- There is a bug in an Infinite Leona Intro where the helicopter's wind effect does not properly align with the ground;

- Nash's throws on Akito don't work correctly, I still need to see why this is happening.

- Sometimes, Yamazaki is stopped for a long time after winning the round, for no apparent reason.

PS: This game is the "Light" version because I haven't added the Intro and Endings that I plan to explain the story (I'm finishing this week), but I'll be releasing updates to add those things that are missing. And, if all goes well, this year's Christmas I will release a "DLC" version with an update that will come with more chars, stages and system upgrade.

---> And Julia?

Julia is a character that I announced a while ago, and she hasn't been finished yet because I was busy with the other things in the project and I wasn't able to pay attention to her sprites that were being produced. But, I asked Dampir for help and he is finishing her sprites. Thank you very much friend.

---> And Angela?

I have to update it, but I intend to put it only in the second game (yes, there is already a second game in production), but this one will probably only be finished next year, that's all I can say for now.

Guys, I need BETA-TESTERS, and if anyone else wants to join the project, it's very welcome.

The intention of the game is to create something simple and well standardized, what just doesn't make it a compilation is the fact that I made the Screenpack (thanks to OldGamer) and also worked on everything a little, to get a better result at the end of the composition.

More images:

Spoiler:

---> Story:

The story consists of a sacred scroll that is placed as a prize in a martial arts tournament, but there is more to it than that.

Events focus on Ryu, Kyo and Akito, where you understand everything better if you play with them.

The Intros and Endings coming soon!

In this moment I working in Akito Ending now, the Intro is done.

I could talk more about the aesthetics of the game I used itself, but I don't want to make this post bigger than it already is, so enjoy, download and enjoy.

I hope you like it, it's a simple job but it was done with a lot of dedication and humility.

PS: I was going to post yesterday on my birthday, but it always seems like something happens to stop me, it's annoying, and this time the reason is because I'm sick. I came here just to post this, I need to rest. Thank you all for the attention.

UPDATE 1:

- Fixed a little problem in Rugal palette;
    - Changed text style of "Choose your warrior" in select screen;
    - Added a Akito Intro (beta)
    - Adjusted sound of Master Volume in Options.

PS: I added Akito's Intro to let you know his story, but I still need to add the frame-to-frame transition effects and music.

"No Mediafire alound"

OSU!

JUSMUGEN and SonicSkills like this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

mugen games Re: Dragon Destiny Project- Light Version

Post by JUSMUGEN Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:41 pm

great project buddy Smile and good job on the updates Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:27 pm