JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Reply to topic

Classic:Symbiote Wars Queens NY Stage By Supaman2525 & Oldgamer

supaman2525
supaman2525

stages Classic:Symbiote Wars Queens NY Stage By Supaman2525 & Oldgamer

Post by supaman2525 Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:23 pm

knowest how cartooney the stage is lol its a stage I had for a while plus I drew it from scratch myself
this  is made for both mugen 1.0 & mugen 1.1
this stage has super jump
and this mugen stage dont have zoom effect

I came up with it  from a though from many of marvel stages we have brooklyn,Manhattan and hell's kitchen stages but no queens stage so this is what I created and its an early x-mas gift for you I hope you all enjoy it

and I like to thank oldgamer for helping me with this stage and its release 2 years ago
hope you all enjoy it

link:knowest how cartooney the stage is lol its a stage I had for a while plus I drew it from scratch myself
this  is made for both mugen 1.0 & mugen 1.1
this stage has super jump
and this mugen stage dont have zoom effect

I came up with it  from a though from many of marvel stages we have brooklyn,Manhattan and hell's kitchen stages but no queens stage so this is what I created and its an early x-mas gift for you I hope you all enjoy it

and I like to thank oldgamer for helping me with this stage plus this was made 2 years ago
hope you all enjoy it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5euFt7qZ7CK-daGf5PxXjf6zrXBFUCr/view?usp=sharing

KAIN11 likes this post

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:15 pm