JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello Everyone

r1v3r0

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by r1v3r0 Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:42 pm

Im a sprite creator, right now working in jus style. Im creating halibel sprites from bleach, so what do you think ?Hello Everyone Sprite12
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by JUSMUGEN Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:56 pm

r1v3r0 wrote:Im a sprite creator, right now working in jus style. Im creating halibel sprites from bleach, so what do you think ?Hello Everyone Sprite12
    that really good work man I love to see more
    r1v3r0

Post by r1v3r0 Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Thanks , im looking for someone to make the codes, or someone to work with in jus mugen characters
    r1v3r0

Post by r1v3r0 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:07 am

Here is my halibel update hope you lik

e it !!Hello Everyone S22212
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:45 am

r1v3r0 wrote:Here is my halibel update hope you lik

e it !!Hello Everyone S22212
    oh man this is really good sprite and pure orginal, sadly Im not a Mugen Character coder, But I do make good screen pack and stages for JUSMUGEN. Oh Im OldGamer by the way lol if you never heard of me. I hope you do find someone can code it for you love to see this come to mugen software

r1v3r0 likes this post

r1v3r0

Post by r1v3r0 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:51 am

Thanks, i really aprettiate your words jj, i would like to create characters for the community, i have in mind to create an all stars game with anime and all kind of chars even mk chars in chibi mode of course
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:06 pm

r1v3r0 wrote:Thanks, i really aprettiate your words jj, i would like to create characters for the community, i have in mind to create an all stars game with anime and all kind of chars even in chibi mode of course
    your so welcome your the very first person that made something original in our forum. let us know if you need any support, we do are best to assit you anyway we can. because we a small mugen community and we have not got many active members here. I been trying to find great artist and also mugen creator to join our side because we can help one another with thing. we have very small group but most of them are to busy or to focus on other thing. I want make sure all our member is taking care of and help anyway we can. I want all the youtuber that create jus mugen character or any chibi characters to this place called home. becuase many mugen website always reject them for some reason. but we jusmugen community accept anyone with out talent or with talent and show off there amazing skilss and inspiration. anyways Keep up the great work.

your now head line new xD check it out
    https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
    r1v3r0

Post by r1v3r0 Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:57 am

Wow love the head line, i feel very happy with the support youre giving to me, im glad that you like my sprite work, its taking me some time because im doing it from zero, so here is another update hope you like itHello Everyone Sprite13

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:01 am