JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum Empty we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum

Post by JUSMUGEN Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:42 am

we like to ask everyone who like to participate in making jump ultimate Stars emojis for our form forum this way we can give our own original feel all the emojis that we created for the community please share your own Emojis with us and just remember to make your emojis the pixel size must be 50x50

me and bdcrick had made some emojis for our forum
    these what we got so far
    Very Happy Smile Sad Shocked Cool Mad Twisted Evil Question I love you to run bruh powerup believe in the heart

Somm likes this post

Somm
    Somm

we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum Empty Re: we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum

Post by Somm Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:26 am

Hey, only JUS emojis are allowed?
    Can I do emojis for megaman too?

JUSMUGEN likes this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum Empty Re: we need your help to make JUS emoji for our forum

Post by JUSMUGEN Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:31 pm

Somm wrote:Hey, only JUS emojis are allowed?
    Can I do emojis for megaman too?
    sure for nopw you cant add any link at this time until 7 day has passed and that something I need to fix, try posting your work or other content mean time Smile after the 7 days has passed, be sure that emoji are not too big xD

also I need figure why member not getting the link posted on this forum. Shocked

Somm likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:28 pm