JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard

SquidlyPoli1

Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard Empty Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard

Post by SquidlyPoli1 Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:20 pm

To give a brief introduction about myself, I've been making stuff for the engine since the "MUGEN kid boom" of the early 2010s. I got back into making stuff in March of 2019, and only now have I gotten into really making JUS-related stuff.
    So here is the first idea I had that was remotely related to the JUS arrange style.
    Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard Justerry1Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard Justerry2
    I started this back in August of last year after looking into more creations in the style and realizing that this idea had not been done yet. Before that I had made a Terry in a style similar to the "Sumin Imitation" style popularized by Pizzasauce and Camren Springer, but then the latter eventually made their own Terry in the style, which led me to halting the project.
    Now I am making a Terry in the community-defined "JUS" style. I am expanding upon sprites from his appearances in Metal Slug Defense and KoF Chronicle, and even if a few ideas were lifted from the prior Sumin Imitation version I had made, my general idea is to base him more on his appearances in The King of Fighters '99 and The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match. In general, most of his moves are implemented, but I still feel like there is more to be done before I release him, so I am not considering him done yet.
    Spoiler:

JUSMUGEN, none, Valkzero1, BeautifulDuwang23 and SonicSkills like this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard Empty Re: Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:55 pm

wow good job there love to see how is finish and release to the public

JUSMUGEN likes this post

BeautifulDuwang23

Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard Empty Re: Poli's ("JUS"-arrange) Projects: Terry Bogard

Post by BeautifulDuwang23 Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:36 am

I would like to see this char finished so bad!! Looks very promising and a very good addition to a JUS roster without any doubt!

JUSMUGEN likes this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:43 am

BeautifulDuwang23 wrote:I would like to see this char finished so bad!! Looks very promising and a very good addition to a JUS roster without any doubt!
    Very Happy yeah I agree love to see how far can he go with this one because we sure need more snk jus character in the future Cool
    Valkzero1

Post by Valkzero1 Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:01 pm

you know what would be cool for this character? what if he had a alternative costume.
    not saying you should do it. you trying to make jus terry is good enough. it's just an idea that pop up on my mind. also I can't wait to play as terry.

JUSMUGEN likes this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed May 19, 2021 9:29 am

Valkzero1 wrote:you know what would be cool for this character? what if he had a alternative costume.
    not saying you should do it. you trying to make jus terry is good enough. it's just an idea that pop up on my mind. also I can't wait to play as terry.
    yeah but so far the guy has not been giving us no new updates Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:18 am