JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview

Slayer
    Slayer

Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview  Empty Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview

Post by Slayer Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:46 am

I would love to see a Jmorphman, The None or DDR interview.

Jmorphman makes my personal favorite POTS style characters. He has his own website named "jmorphmans cleverly named MUGEN site".

DDR is a veteran MUGEN creator responsible for many characters from looney toons and other cartoons (my favorite being Fat Albert). He does commissions so idk how hard it'll be to reach him.

The None made Beavis and Butthead

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview  Empty Re: Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview

Post by JUSMUGEN Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:51 am

Slayer wrote:I would love to see a Jmorphman, The None or DDR interview.

Jmorphman makes my personal favorite POTS style characters. He has his own website named "jmorphmans cleverly named MUGEN site".

DDR is a veteran MUGEN creator responsible for many characters from looney toons and other cartoons (my favorite being Fat Albert). He does commissions so idk how hard it'll be to reach him.

DDR  is a hard case he shut his website sense 2012 and he hard to get an interview with him.

as far as jmorphmans we have a better chances with him because he pretty active on Mugen fighter guild, but asking for an interview is going to be huge challenge for us, if he willing to do it or not and if he willing to share his voices with the social media. we can try our best to talk to him and see if he willing do it.  we do our best and try if he interested in a interview with us or not
    Slayer
    Slayer

Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview  Empty Re: Jmorphman interview, The None interview, or DDR (Derrick D. Rowell) interview

Post by Slayer Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:49 pm

JUSMUGEN wrote:
    Slayer wrote:I would love to see a Jmorphman, The None or DDR interview.

DDR  is a hard case he shut his website sense 2012 and he hard to get an interview with him.

as far as jmorphmans we have a better chances with him because he pretty active on Mugen fighter guild, but asking for an interview is going to be huge challenge for us, if he willing to do it or not and if he willing to share his voices with the social media. we can try our best to talk to him and see if he willing do it.  we do our best and try if he interested in a interview with us or not

Sounds good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 pm