JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt

arikafgc
    arikafgc

mugen games Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt

Post by arikafgc Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:58 am

Very Happy
    Hello Everyone

So I've been looking for Old Mugen games that were made between 2003 - 2015 and I found a set of 129 Mugen games and most of them weren't working properly and were filled with viruses  Evil or Very Mad

study I kept looking for them and I've managed to cover almost everything to make it work including screenshots.

Crying or Very sad
    The only missing games are:

Sailor Moon Mugen

Street Fighter Mugen Edition 2008

TMHT TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS MUGEN

Sad
    I want to know if anyone can help me

Last edited by arikafgc on Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

mugen games Re: Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt

Post by JUSMUGEN Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:28 pm

arikafgc wrote:
    Very Happy
    Hello Everyone

So I've been looking for Old Mugen games that were made between 2003 - 2015 and I found a set of 129 Mugen games and most of them weren't working properly and were filled with viruses  Evil or Very Mad

study I kept looking for them and I've managed to cover almost everything to make it work including screenshots.

Crying or Very sad
    The only missing games are:

Sailor Moon Mugen

Street Fighter Mugen Edition 2008

TMHT TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS MUGEN

Sad
    I want to know if anyone can help me
    TMHT TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS MUGEN is made by kamikaze at mugen fighter guild you can contact him there he still making the clay fighters https://kamekaze.world/

Street Fighter Mugen Edition 2008 is edit of a screen pack  by a fan compilations with random street fighter characters
    https://gamebanana.com/mods/download/374924#FileInfo_792405

Sailor Moon Mugen is another mugen fan conniption using infinite mugen team screen pack and lifebar added random crapy salior moon characters
    https://www.infinitymugenteam.com/FrameAddons.htm
    Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt Isp10
    arikafgc
    arikafgc

Post by arikafgc Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:21 pm

TMHT TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS Remixed by Pioupiou
    Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt Tourre11

Issue the game worked to some people but didn't worked on my PC

Street Fighter Mugen Edition 2008 as you mentioned its an edit of a screenpack called Uknown but I am looking for the actual files with the characters in it with the stages exactly from the fangame compilation.

Same goes with Sailor Moon I am looking for the actual fangame compilation for preservation reason only not the screenpack
    arikafgc
    arikafgc

Post by arikafgc Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:28 pm

Sad  
    I've managed to find Street Fighter 2009 Edition not 2008 and it's the best Street Fighter balanced Mugen fangame that I have ever played has exclusive high quality intro and the whole project recompiled and balanced everything by THE LEGENDARY CLASSIC RECOMPILER QuickSilver  affraid

bruh The music is on another level trust me this game will blow your mind  bruh

What a Face
    Shocked This game is a must to have as part of rare classic mugen collection  Shocked
    Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt Street10
    Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt Street12
    Classic Mugen Games On The Hunt Street11

Video Preview:

Very Happy

I love you As for Sailor Moon Mugen that's the last game that I am looking for to end the collection I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:24 am