JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MICA FINAL HD OldGamer's Ultimate Collection Free Game Release

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

mugen fangames MICA FINAL HD OldGamer's Ultimate Collection Free Game Release

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 am

I like to share with you Full Balances Compilations Game That Me my self and the Creators of Mugen Fighter Guild put there Passion and Dedication love to there Creations. I was part of there world. Helping, Contributing and Assistances, As Theme Creator for mugen software, My Contribution was base what all the mugen Creators needed, like Rica Akira who needed someone to ma mugen stages for his mugen characters releases, I was part of that, man other Mugen creators come to me ask for favors in Helping them Making Custom screen Pack for them some just want stages to fit to here Mugen Character's Creation and I was Part of that Community, By helping them and give my serves to them. Please Keep in Mind I this was a 4 years of my Hard work passion to help Mugen Creators Wishes, And till this day I helped one Last person before I retired from Mugen Creating, That D2TD. D2TD help so many time when I need it, And because of his helped I supported him and help him out, that why he part of this Game as well, I support and help does that needed my services without question. Please Enjoy This Full game that I put together, that I work with others and help them when ask for it. This for you from me OldGamer and God bless you and have fun playing my mugen game

Downloads located here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by JUSMUGEN on Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Navana
    Navana

mugen fangames Re: MICA FINAL HD OldGamer's Ultimate Collection Free Game Release

Post by Navana Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:21 pm

Very well put together video, as well as a very touching write-up to go along with it! I am thankful you were able to complete the project! Great job, again!
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

mugen fangames Re: MICA FINAL HD OldGamer's Ultimate Collection Free Game Release

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:49 am

Navana wrote:Very well put together video, as well as a very touching write-up to go along with it! I am thankful you were able to complete the project! Great job, again!
    thank you its took me 3 years to do it too Smile
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:41 am

New update for the game enjoy everyone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:01 am