JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project

Felstein
    Felstein

mugen games Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project

Post by Felstein Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 am

My name is Mr. Felstein, i just joined this community & i am a friend of old gamer, I am creating a project together related to Megaman Zero / ZX and in honor of N64Marios"Aka Sheng Long" work and legacy i am continuing where he left off, by creating more megaman zero / zx characters in his style, the screen pack is done by old gamer, (with the ideas that i wanted for the screen pack) Special Thanks to Vent "Sprite Artist", Mithy "IN depended  Artist" & Crazy Wolf Jack "Coder Supporter" for helping me out on this.

Press Start Screen / Intro by Oldgamers

Footage Used in the intro:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ultimatemaverickX's Ciel Memory Animations.

ZX & ZX Advent HD anime scenes - Megaman ZX / Megaman ZX Advent (MMZ/ZX : LC)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New "Player Select" Sound for when a character is selected and also a VS Screen done by OldGamer (Thank you Oldgamer for helping me get this far)

Hope you enjoy the vs screen as well as the new "Player Select!" sound effects when you select as a character, that oldgamer was able to provide for me in my project.

Somm
    Somm

mugen games Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project

Post by Somm Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:19 am

The project is looking great already.

As I said at MMV: "the vent/aile/omega have the most beautiful codes that I have seen. And I'm pretty sure he done the chars with 99% frame precision and physics from the real games.
    Hope N64Mario have a wonderful life."

I really admire the N64Mario works, so if you going to inspire yourself in him I feel obligated to be very excited for this game cheers cheers

The screenpack looks awesome (as usual from oldgamer).

And the roster seems pretty big, I cant wait to see the chars Very Happy

Felstein likes this post

Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:05 am

Somm wrote:The project is looking great already.

As I said at MMV: "the vent/aile/omega have the most beautiful codes that I have seen. And I'm pretty sure he done the chars with 99% frame precision and physics from the real games.
    Hope N64Mario have a wonderful life."

I really admire the N64Mario works, so if you going to inspire yourself in him I feel obligated to be very excited for this game cheers cheers

The screenpack looks awesome (as usual from oldgamer).

And the roster seems pretty big, I cant wait to see the chars Very Happy

Hey man thank you so much, i always wanted to create a megaman zero game but even better a crossover game between the zero series and zx series, thank you for giving out you'r thoughts on it.
    Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:33 pm

New characters being playable for the project

The true Chosen One for Model Z is coming in as a playable character for z/zx
    a reploid man named "Giro" the model z megaman, owner of giro express (a delivery service) and mentor of vent/aile and as best friends.

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project Unknown

but thats not all

there is always a myth to tell.
    Mythos Zero

(Little explination of what this version of zero is for the game)
    from the megaman zero mythos soundtrack, this version of zero only comes from the front cover of the album.
    that was made in celebration of the megaman zero ds collection in 2010
    mythos is a album containing heavy metal remixes of the megaman zero music from all 4 games.
    and this version of zero with his own looking katana shaped looking saber sword appears on the front cover, with a somewhat angel like appearance

fun fact - that helmet that mythos zero wears is some what the same helmet design as the un-used helmet design from the first megaman zero games artwork from the officail complete works book, before we even got the more finalized version of zeros helmet as of today.
    if megaman zeros design was more drasticly of a change imagen how everyone would of reacted if everything looked like it was from mythos.

there is one more thing that i will give as a sneek peek.
    because it is now time for vent and aile to meet their zx advent counter parts, as playable characters.

Introducing the 3 elements of zero
    but as their own characters with somewhat identical but also different behaviors
    and thats not all i wanna make a sneek peek

an old friend of zeros
    The original X (my own depiction of what he would look like from the elf wars)

These characters are all for this project. (Love you sheng long please watch over me)

Felstein and Somm like this post

Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:45 am

The 4 Megamen are coming to the project from "Megaman ZX : Advent"

Aelous the Model H Megaman

Atlas the Model F Megaman

Thetis the Model L Megaman

Siarnaq the Model P Megaman

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:17 am

Very Happy wow new faces FINALLY We got new megaman character Smile
    Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:59 am

I apologies for the long wait on this project but i have released a video preview to show whats going on while the project is in development showing off one of the characters abillitys just to keep you guys busy while more comes in just to save time.

Todays character preview in the project is "X"

A video preview showing off what X has. (still being worked on as he needs a few more moves but here is whats in store for him in MUGEN)

Style used for X belongs to N64Mario aka sheng long (FOR SHENG LLLOOOOOONNNNGGG!!)
    Stage used in the video belongs to Oldgamer
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:30 am

great work more i see you doing good with the project the better dont give up Smile
    Felstein
    Felstein

mugen games Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Zero / (Z1) Zero - Preview

Post by Felstein Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:55 pm

Another video preview of the project, this time a comparison between zero and his z1 counter part.
    Coding used to do zero/z1-zero belongs to n64mario (aka sheng long)

(note) everything you see in this project are subject to change in future updates.

JUSMUGEN likes this post

Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:48 am

Quick announcement, the project is gonna be put on hold until further notice.

Last edited by Felstein on Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:01 pm

Felstein wrote:Hey i'm sorry that i haven't been posting anything new about the game, life was getting to me and i've lost one of my devs, and its gonna make development hard for me cause i'm going through so much stuff , my brain is on fire and it hurts so badly, i feel like i need to take a break from working on this. (I'm sorry if i disappointed you with this message, i'm just hurting right now.) 😭
    Dont cancel the project but keep it open and put it on hold for the next time around, when you come back again you have it here and other mugen community let them know. you did awesome work keep up the good work, also listen to O Ilusionista he can give you great advices when come to project.
    Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Quick announcement, the project is gonna be put on hold until further notice.
    Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 pm

Hey uh, don't know if any of you noticed but the demo is out so please check it out, i'm still waiting for feedback.

here ---> https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/t239-megaman-zero-zx-pantheon-invasion-demo-v1-0 (you can download the demo here)
    Felstein
    Felstein

mugen games Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project

Post by Felstein Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Hey guys ooohh man its been awhile since i mentioned an update on my project sorry if i was gone i was on a long hiatus but now i'm back and i have something new
    a brand new attack for X that will be replacing the giga crush attack (yes the giga crush attack has been scrapped away from him and replaced by a new ultimate attack).

NOVA STRIKE
    Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:26 pm

Hello everyone i am very sorry for the long pause since i had to do alot of things, but i have a announcment to make on the Megaman Zero / ZX Project a new character who has never appeared in any of the games and is exclusive only to this one is coming in, this is a oc that was created by one of my spriter friends by the name of "Vent Light" this character is depicted as the chosen one for bio-metal model o, thats right an actual chosen one for this bio-metal that uses the powers, armor & abilities of that of omega zero that this bio-metal is based on, everyone i would like to introduce you to a reploid by the name of "Osha" the false megaman.

(oh i almost forgot he is also the voice of him as well)
    Felstein
    Felstein

Post by Felstein Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:46 am

Hey everyone! i'm very and i mean very sorry for the long wait on updates, there was so much stuff i had to go through and i didn't have time to give out any updates, but that doesn't mean that the project is cancelled tho since, its a mega man project and i won't allow a mega man project to be cancelled, since it means so much to me, thank you all for the long wait, today i have another character coming to the roster as a playable character, from the zero series roster.

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project Image

I introduce Copy X from Mega Man Zero 1 & Mega Man Zero 3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:16 pm