JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0

Felstein
    Felstein

mugen games Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0

Post by Felstein Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 pm

Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0 NE4f7mb
    Good news everyone, A demo of the project has been made and is now released to the public and thanks to n64mario (aka sheng long) I am inspired by him and his amazing coding to make this game, specails thanks to oldgamer for making the screen pack, a thanks to vent for helping with the sprites of the playable characters and a big thanks to mithy for the ciel voice for the lifebar announcer quotes in the life bars, Very specail thanks to CAPCOM for all their resource & without them this project wouldn't be possible.

Now if any of you have any problems with the game please let me know at the WIP section, the link will be right here.
    https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/megaman-zero-zx-crossover-project-193651.0.html

Here's the download link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1liumQKE8Oq1PXDIHWMZUFn27OSOFnxGV/view?usp=sharing
    Somm
    Somm

mugen games Re: Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0

Post by Somm Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:03 pm

I guess it might be too late but here my feedback:

The game looks awesome in all the art aspect;
    Screenpack 10/10.
    The work on characters was very polished everything seems great with no flaws.
    My only critic is about the balancing, Thetis is far the most cheap, her damage is absolutely over the balance.
    But ignoring the damage of all attacks/characters, everything seems to play right and very pleasant. Wink

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 1:59 pm