JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

BEAT EM UP BRAWL MUGEN FULL GAME BY SONIKKU

SonicSkills
    SonicSkills

mugen fangames BEAT EM UP BRAWL MUGEN FULL GAME BY SONIKKU

Post by SonicSkills Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Hi guys! This is my first PoTS Style MUGEN Full Game, so I hope you like it! Beat Em Up Brawl is a MUGEN Full Game Project, consisting of characters that originate from Beat Em Up Video Games. The franchises included so far are: Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Captain Commando. Golden Axe, as well as Double Dragon Rep(s) are planned. The Screenpack, and Lifebars are completely custom made by me. But the characters and stages are not. The characters are edited by me to add Injustice-esque launchers, but everything else in the characters is made by their respective creators. Here's The Trailer for the game. It has a Demo download link in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credits:
    Testament
    Raging Rowen
    Rhythmical
    gui0007
    Warusaki3
    varo_hades
    Swagga Kings
    Phantom.of.The.Server
    Trololo
    2Dee4ever
    Reddbrink
    Knuckles8864
    Jmorphman
    Seanaltly
    RedDragonCats17
    Zinjo
    Electro
    Elecbyte

JUSMUGEN likes this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

mugen fangames Re: BEAT EM UP BRAWL MUGEN FULL GAME BY SONIKKU

Post by JUSMUGEN Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:13 pm

wait why my name is there xD its seem u doing well with making great fan edits game also for this one you dont need to credit me knowing you did all this by your self Smile I removed my name off the credit list. nice work budd your improving alot

only thing thing you need to know is kill the velocity and tiles for most part of your game even tho this is a demo but limit the tiles and the moving tile background Very Happy but every look nice Smile

JUSMUGEN and SonicSkills like this post

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:18 am