JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section

Xzest
    Xzest

Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section Empty Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section

Post by Xzest Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:36 pm

As the topic said
    I Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section.
    What is the difference about these two section.
    I don't see anything difference as I saw the topic that posted on them.

JUSMUGEN likes this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section Empty Re: Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section

Post by JUSMUGEN Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:14 pm

Xzest wrote:As the topic said

Xzest What is the difference about these two section.

Original Mugen Games release is where the Creator Build the game from scratch, The Coding, Content that he made, the music, Character he created from scratch, Everything done Originality

Mugen Fans games release is where a Mugen Fan goes and take other content from other random creators and take and make Edit Changes to make a compilation game by adding Randoms characters, stages and want to share his or hers compilation collection and with no coding involved, or no creativity involved just want to share an show off. That why we made section for Mugen fans that cant code, cant create but want to share there game that what is for.

JUSMUGEN likes this post

Xzest
    Xzest

Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section Empty Re: Just wonder about Original mugen game and mugen fan game section

Post by Xzest Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:50 pm

JUSMUGEN wrote:

Original Mugen Games release is where the Creator Build the game from scratch, The Coding, Content that he made, the music, Character he created from scratch, Everything done Originality

Mugen Fans games release is where a Mugen Fan goes and take other content from other random creators and take and make Edit Changes to make a compilation game by adding Randoms characters, stages and want to share his or hers compilation collection and with no coding involved, or no creativity involved just want to share an show off. That why we made section for Mugen fans that cant code, cant create but want to share there game that what is for.

Ok now I'm know the concept but it's not better call Compilation game than fan game?
    JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JUSMUGEN Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:20 pm

Xzest wrote:
    JUSMUGEN wrote:

Ok now I'm know the concept but it's not better call Compilation game than fan game?
    to us we here jusmugen community call it "Fan games" because they took the time to do a bit of changes or few edit changes to the screen pack or stages or character and its still a change for it even its is a Compilation game but to other mugen community they still call it Compilation game.
    Xzest
    Xzest

Post by Xzest Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:22 pm

JUSMUGEN wrote:
    Xzest wrote:
    JUSMUGEN wrote:

to us wehere jusmugen community call it "Fan games" because they took the time to do a bit of changes or few edit changes to the screen pack or stages or character and that they did not make but its still a change for it even its is a Compilation game but to other mugen community they still call it Compilation game.

I agree for that I think the description should say at least that is compilation edit because it isn't clear that why I have to ask.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:13 pm