JUSMUGEN community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Request for SF2 WORLD WARRIORS RETOLD Mugen game

Xzest
    Xzest

mugen games Request for SF2 WORLD WARRIORS RETOLD Mugen game

Post by Xzest Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:40 am

I found an old game/compilation from MFG but download link is expire already cn I request it?
    I try to search if it was warehouse anyware already but i didn't found it.
    Request for SF2 WORLD WARRIORS RETOLD Mugen game ESPPsoP

this is the thread that I found there.

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sf-ii-world-warrior-retold-166319.0.html

JUSMUGEN likes this post

JUSMUGEN
    JUSMUGEN
    Admin
    Admin

mugen games Re: Request for SF2 WORLD WARRIORS RETOLD Mugen game

Post by JUSMUGEN Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:48 pm

Xzest wrote:I found an old game/compilation from MFG but download link is expire already cn I request it?

we are truly sorry but we have no way to find out about it and only way to get that game if you try asking the creator him self or find some way to contact him on mugen fighter guild, and its going to be hard because the game was made 8 years ago. But I did notice that OldGamer commented on his topic we can ask him if he still have the game but please understand don't keep your hope up and there no way to knowing if any of these guys at mugen fighter guild know anything or still have it so no promises there okay Twisted Evil

your best bet is also try to make a request at mugen fighter guild forum and hope someone can aid you on your request if you already done so Cool

Xzest likes this post

oldgamer

Post by oldgamer Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:33 am

Xzest wrote:I found an old game/compilation from MFG but download link is expire already cn I request it?

Hi Xzest I remember that game but that was just a beta an not the full version. he did a lot of changes for it. I been trying to see if I can get him on our side and try to join our forum so he can release all his edit mugen stages and all his full game that he created. We want him to know there place for him here game I hope you enjoy it

New Street FIGHTER RETOLD BUT UPDATED AND REPLACE WITH STREET FIGHTER OMEGA

His video game download

Xzest likes this post

Xzest
    Xzest

Post by Xzest Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:24 pm

JUSMUGEN wrote:

we are truly sorry but we have no way to find out about it and only way to get that game if you try asking the creator him self or find some way to contact him on mugen fighter guild, and its going to be hard because the game was made 8 years ago. But I did notice that OldGamer commented on his topic we can ask him if he still have the game but please understand don't keep your hope up and there no way to knowing if any of these guys at mugen fighter guild know anything or still have it so no promises there okay Twisted Evil

your best bet is also try to make a request at mugen fighter guild forum and hope someone can aid you on your request if you already done so Cool
    its ok no need to sorry just ask if some one have backup
    Xzest
    Xzest

Post by Xzest Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:47 pm

oldgamer wrote:

Hi Xzest I remember that game but that was just a beta an not the full version. he did a lot of changes for it. I been trying to see if I can get him on our side and try to join our forum so he can release all his edit mugen stages and all his full game that he created. We want him to know there place for him here game I hope you enjoy it

New Street FIGHTER RETOLD BUT UPDATED AND REPLACE WITH STREET FIGHTER OMEGA

His video game download

thanks for this version but i still need that old verson as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 am